- Agri and Food Supply Chain Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Agri and Food Entrepreneurship
- Merit Scholarship during Graduation
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder
- NCFM and MCCP Certification
IN NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL(S)
- Sid, S., Mor, R.S., Panghal, A. et.al. (2021), “Agri-food supply chain and disruptions due to COVID -19: effects and strategies”, Brazilian Journal of Operations & Production Management, Vol. 18, No. 2, e20211148. https://doi.org/10.14488/BJOPM.2021.031 (Web of Science, ESCI indexed)
- Dahiya, S., Panghal,A., Sindhu,S*.and Siwach,P.(2021), Organic Food Women Entrepreneurs- TISM Approach for Challenges, Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy. vol. ahead-of-print no. ahead-of-print , https://doi.org/10.1108/JEC-04-2020-0068 . ISSN: 1750-6204 (Scopus,ABDC)
- S. Sindhu, S. Dahiya, P. Siwach, A. Panghal* (2020). Adoption of Sustainable Business Practices by Entrepreneurs: Modeling the Drivers, World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development. DOI: 10.1504/WREMSD.2021.10034632, ISSN:1746-0581 (In press), (Scopus indexed)
- Panghal,A., Dahiya, S., Sindhu,S*., Siwach,P., Dahiya,B.(2020). Strategic Business Model Canvassing for Terracotta Pottery Entrepreneurs in India, International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business (IJESB). DOI: 10.1504/IJESB.2022.10035507 (in press),ISSN : 1741-8054 (scopus indexed)
- S. Sindhu, A.Panghal* and G. Aggrawal(2019), Factors driving Eco-preneurs in India: An Exploration. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business (IJESB). DOI: 10.1504/IJESB.2019.10031797.( In press), ISSN : 1741-8054 (Scopus Indexed)
- Sindhu, S. and Panghal, A.* (2016). Robust retail supply chains – the driving practices. Int. J. Advanced Operations Management, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp.64–78. ISSN online: 1758-9398 ISSN print: 1758-938X ,DOI: 10.1504/IJAOM.2016.076208 (Scopus Indexed)
- Shreya Sethi,Rajat Tumane,Anupama Panghal (2018). 3d Printing In Food Processing Industries –A Pathway To Innovations. Journal of Global Economy, Volume 14 No 4, pp. 61-78, October, 2018 (Special Issue, UPES, Dehradun). ISSN (Print Version) 0975-3931, ISSN (On-Line Version) 2278-1277.
- Zainab Sharief and Anupama Panghal (2018). Environmental Sustainability in Consumers’ Food Choices: An Empirical Study. Journal of Global Economy, Volume 14 No 4, pp. 31-40, October, 2018 (Special Issue, UPES, Dehradun). ISSN (Print Version) 0975-3931, ISSN (On-Line Version) 2278-1277.
- Aakash Antil, Anupama Panghal (2016).A study of factors impacting student’s choice for efficiency vs. responsiveness as a competitive strategy. International Journal of Science, Technology, and Management. Volume 5, No.2,pp. 111-129, ISSN: 2394-1537
- Sapna Arora,Anupama Panghal,Shilpa Sindhu. (2016). Counterfeit Processed Food Products: Retailer’s Perspective. Productivity. Volume 57,No.1,pp. 93-101. ISSN: 00329924 , e-ISSN: 0976-3902,UGC list no. 31809
- Anupama Panghal,Bhanu Pratap Singh,Shilpa Sindhu. (2016). Modeling The Agri-Supply Chains. Amity Journal of Agribusiness. Volume I, Issue 2. pp.14-26, ISSN (print) :24559873,ISSN (Online): 24561525 (UGC approved) 11. Shilpa Sindhu, Sahil Khatkar, Anupama Panghal(2016). Fiscal Federalism and States’ Economic Growth in India- An Analytical Study. Indian Journal of Science and technology. Volume 9, Issue 48.pp.1-7, ISSN (Print): 0974-6846 ISSN (Online) : 0974-5645. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i48/105731
- Twinkle Kumar Sachchan,AK Singh Suryavanshi, Anupama Panghal (2015).Analysis of Factors Determining Consumer Preference for E-Purchasing. Advances in Economics and Business Management. Volume 2,No.2,p.no.158-164,ISSN: 2394-1553
- Abhijit Ghosh,Shilpa Sindhu,Anupama Panghal,Sanjay Bhayana(2014).Modeling the Enablers for Risk Management in Milk Processing Industry. International Journal of Management and International Business Studies.Volume 4,No.1, p.no.:9-16,ISSN: 2277-3177
- Rahul S.Mor, Anupama Panghal, Vikas Kumar (2021) Challenges and Opportunities of Circular Economy in Agri-Food Sector: Rethinking Waste. (Series:Environmental Footprints and Eco-design of Products and Processes), Springer Publishers,Singapore, Edition 1, ebook ISBN: 978-981-16-3791-9, DOI : 10.1007/978-981-16-3791-9
- Deepak Kumar, N. Ravishankar and Anupama Panghal. Transforming Organic Agri-Produce into Processed Food Products: Post Covid-19 Challenges and Opportunities. Apple Academic Press, CRC, a Taylor & Francis Book (In Press).
- V.Singh, S. Sindhu & A. Panghal,(2021), “Entrepreneurship Policy and Support Framework in India”,in Organising Entrepreneurship and MSMEs Across India, Asia pacific Business Series, World Scientific Publishing Co, Singapore, Dana, L. P., Sharma, N., & Acharya, S. R. (Eds.).Vol.11, pp.47-61, https://doi.org/10.1142/9789811212741_0003
- Dahiya,S.,Sindhu,S.,Siwach,P. and Panghal, A. Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Struggle for Survival-Case of Terracotta Pottery” in Entrepreneurship and Big Data: the Digital Revolution, to be published by: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis, USA. (In Press)
- A.Panghal, T.Nath,, P.Vern, “Entrepreneurial Opportunities in Agri-Food Supply Chains” in the edited book ‘Operations and Supply Chain Management in the Food Industry – Farm to Fork’ (Series: Lecture Notes in Management and Industrial Engineering, Springer)(In Press)
- A.Panghal & T.Nath, “ Hindrances for farmers and value chain participants”, in the edited book ‘Transforming Organic Agri-Produce into Processed Food Products: Post Covid-19 Challenges and Opportunities’. Apple Academic Press, CRC, a Taylor & Francis Book (In Press).
- Neeraj, Rupesh S. Chavan, Anupama Panghal, Shraddha Bhatt, and Tanmay Nalawade.(2017). Entreprenurship and Management of Food Processing plants. pp.305-318.Dairy Engineering: Advanced Technologies and Their Applications. Taylor & Francis Group. Print ISBN: 978-1-77188-380-1,eBook ISBN: 978-1-77188-381-8
- Dahiya, S., Siwach,P. and Panghal,A. (2020), Mapping Constraints & Navigating Enablers: An Holistic Approach for Skill Development & Women Entrepreneurship in MSMEs, In: Green Marketing and Green Computing: Opportunity for Innovative & Sustainable Growth. Eds. Vashishta, M., Mittal, N., Gautam, P., & Arora, R, A.K. Publications, Delhi, India. Pp. 43-49. ISBN: 978-93-88465-31-1.
- Jyoti Behera Shuvra, Anupama Panghal and Swati Baronia (2017). Logistics Optimisation-An Approach Towards Sustainable Supply Chains. Conference Proceedings of Fourth International Conference on Recent Trends in Sustainability and Management Strategy,IMT Nagpur,2015.pp-206-218. ISBN No.: 978-93-85926-55-6.
- Zainab Sharief,Anupama Panghal, Kulkarni Krashnkumar Pramodrao (2016). Cold Chain Management – A Strategic Business Perspective. Proceedings of National Seminar on “Financing and Sustaining Rural Agribusiness Enterprises – A Bottom of the Pyramid Approach” held on 18th and 19th November, 2016 at PJTSAU. pp: 144-151. ISBN No.: 978-81-932824-5-8.
- Anupama Panghal, Sapna, Katare Dnyaneshwar Sadashiv (2015). A Study of Supply Chain of Mango. Proceedings of 51st The IIER International Conference, Melbourne, Australia, pp: 13-16, ISBN: 978-93-85832-85-7
|1||Ph.D.||Business Administration||Haryana School of Business, GJU, Hisar||2010|
|2||MBA||Agribusiness Management||VAMNICOM, Pune||2006|
|1||Supply Chain Management, Value Chain Management, Agribusiness Management, Intellectual Property Rights, Human Values and Ethics||National Institute of Food Technology and Entrepreneurship Management, Kundli||September, 2012 - Present|
|2||Essentials of Management, Marketing Research, Entrepreneurship, Logistics and Supply Chain Management||Thapar University, Patiala||June, 2011 - August, 2012|
|3||Futures Trading, Seed Marketing, Organic Farming, Contract Farming||National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd. (NAFED), New Delhi||April, 2006 - May, 2011|
1. Nominated by Govt. of India for Faculty Secondment at AIT, Bangkok as Visiting Faculty, for teaching the course of Agri-Food Supply Chain Management in the semester Jan 2020 onwards.
2. Coordinator for Foreign Immersion Program for MBA-2017-19 batch and visited Netherlands and Belgium with MBA Batch for 10 days from 2nd April to 11th April 2019. Had interaction and visits at more than 10 food sector industries in the Netherlands.
3. Participated and represented India in 5 days workshop on “Innovations in Food Value Chains” at Phnom Penh, Cambodia from 26-30 November 2018. Organized by Asian Productivity Organization (APO), Japan, and National Productivity Council (NPC) India.
1. PI for an external funded project (MofPI funded) on the topic “ Development of Blockchain based Traceability Solution for Agri-Food Supply Chains” since March 2021.
2. PI for an internal funded project on the topic “Development of local food entrepreneurship and value chain model” since August 2020.
3. Co-PI for an internal funded project titled “Performance Of Small And Medium Sized Agri And Food Business Enterprises: Evidence From Emerging Economies” since Jan 2019.
Resource Person/Session Chair/Special Invitee
1. Resource Person cum co-coordinator for ToT under PMFME Scheme of Govt. of India since year 2020.
2. Delivered lecture at KVK Jagdishpur on the topic “ Marketing channels for small level entrepreneurs” on 17.3.21 under 25 days training program on ”Group Farming Practitioner”, sponsored by Agriculture Skill Council of India.
3. Delivered Invited lecture(online) on 26.3.21 at College of Avian Sciences and Management, KVASU, Kerala under the Innovation Grant Project, NAHEP- ICAR
4. Resource Person for the 3 days online workshop on “Digital Agribusiness for Women Entrepreneurs” from 4th to 6th November 2020 conducted by APO,Japan
5. Resource person in International Webinar (Indo-Taiwan Webinar on Eco-Biotech Agri Innovations)on 12th November 2020 organised by NPC(National Productivity Council),India, on the topic “Agri-Food Sector innovations for Circular Economy”.
6. Resource Person cum co-coordinator for ToT under PMFME Scheme of Govt. of India since year 2020.
7. Resource Person for Seminar on the topic “ Emerging Business Models in Horticulture Direct marketing and Start Ups” in 4th Agri leadership Summit-2019 at International Indian Horticulture Market (IIHM) ,Ganaur ,(Sonepat),Haryana on 17.02.19. (5)
8. Resource Person for delivering lecture on “Emerging Business Models in Food and Agri-Business and Road Ahead” in 2 days National Conference on Advancement in Food Microbiology,on October 18-19,2019 organised by Department of Microbiology and Department of Horticulture,Dolphin (PG) Institute of Biomedical and Natural Science,Dehradun
9. Delivered lecture on the topic “Importance of Intellectual Property Rights in Business process” on 17th March 2018 in “Entrepreneurship Development Program on Food Processing and Agri Business” organized by Khadi and Village Industrial Commission, Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India in association of A Helper helps to grow.
10. Chaired Sessions in 5th Agro Supply Chain Conference (ASCC 2018) ,organized by SOB,UPES in association with NIFTEM (academic partner) and BRICS CCI(Industry partner) on 5th and 6th October 2018. (3)