Prof. Ashutosh Upadhyay Designation : Professor firstname.lastname@example.org +91-130-2281037
- Health Foods
- Food Safety
- Minimal Processing and Gain Processing
- Young Scientist Award (2007), conferred at 10th Indian Agricultural Scientists and Farmer’s Congress – Organized by BIOVED Society, Allahabad.
- Best Science Research Award (2008), Conferred by M. P. Council of Science and Technology, University Cell MGCGV, Chitrakoot, Satna (Madhya Pradesh).
- Placed among the panel of referees for several journals in the field of Food Technology.
- Nishu Singh, Alok Jha, Anand Chaudhary, Dr. Ashutosh Upadhyay, (2012). Enhancement of the functionality of bread by incorporation of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Journal of Food Science and Technology, DOI 10.1007/s13197-012-0731-yy.
- Sharma H. K., Ingle S., Sarkar B. C., Upadhyay A. and Shitandi A. (2012). Effect of Various Process Treatment Conditions on Allyl Isothiocyanate extraction from Mustard Meal, Journal of Food Science and Technology Vol 49 (3), 368-372.
- Rewar M., Sharma H. K., Singh C., Sarkar B. C., and Upadhyay A., (2012). “Effect of air velocity on the drying kinetics of Drumstick leaves (Moringa oleifera)” International Journal of Food Engineering (Accepted)
- Upadhyay A., Sharma H. K. and Sarkar B. C. Optimization of carrot pomace powder incorporation on extruded product quality by response surface methodology, Journal of Food Quality, 33(3), 350–369.
- Gulia A., Sharma H. K., Sarkar B. C., Upadhyay A. and Shitandi A., (2009) Changes in Physico – Chemical and functional properties during convective drying of aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaves, Food and Byproducts Processing.
1. H. K. Sharma, Ashutosh Upadhyay and Manoj M (2014) Food Engineering and Technology – A Practice Book, ISBN: 9789383305483, Pub – NIPA
|1||Ph.D.||Engineering and Technology||MGCGV, Chitrakoot||2007|
|2||M.Tech.||Chemical Technology||HBTI, Kanpur||1994|
|1||Novel Processing Techniques, Traceability, Grain Quality in Bulk Storage, New Product Development||NIFTEM||Nov 2011 onwards|
|2||Novel Processing Techniques, Food Analysis, Packaging||BHU Varanasi||2010-2011|
|3||Food Quality Management||M G C G V Chitrakoot||2001-2010|
|4||Principles of Food Preservations, Food Chemistry, Dairy Technology, Fruits and Vegetable Processing,||M G C G V Chitrakoot||1994-2010|
- Contributed for MoU with Kansa State University, USA and University of Nebraska Lincoln, USA.
- Sanctioned International Grant Project on Hosting a Fulbright Fellow.
- Worked for Indo – Dannish Collaboration at BHU, Varanasi.
Externally Funded Projects:
- Infrastructural development project funded by Ministry of Food Processing Industries worth Rs. 25 lakh.
- Minor Research project on ‘Mahua (Madhca indica) Sugar Utilization’ funded from Unassigned Grant of UGC.