Dr. Rajni Chopra Designation : Associate Professor firstname.lastname@example.org +91-130-2281233
- Lipid Science and Technology
- Enzymatic interesterification
- Oil-based nutraceuticals
- Proteins of oil meal and designer fats
Received ICAR- JRF for pursuing M.Sc. degree and UGC-JRF & SRF for pursuing doctoral research.
- Ghazala Riaz, Satya Narayan Naik, Meenakshi Garg, Rajni Chopra (2020) Phytochemical Composition of an underutilized plant Sorrel/Roselle (Hibiscus Sabdariffa L.) cultivated in India., Letters in Applied NanoBioScience. Volume 10, Issue 2, 2021, 2138 – 2147
- Dhyani A, Chopra R, Garg M (2019) A review on nutritional value, functional properties and pharmacological application of Perilla (Perilla FrutescensL., Biomed Pharmacol J. 12(2), 640-660.
- Dhyani A, Chopra R, Garg M (2019) A Review on Blending of oils and their functional and nutritional benefits. Chemical Science review and letters. 7(27),840-847.
- Ghazala Riaz and Rajni Chopra (2018) A Review on photochemistry and therapeutic uses Hibiscus sabdariffa L. Biomedicine and Pharmacotherapy, 102. 575-586
- Prakash K and Chopra R (2018) Effect of supplementation of malted sorghum flour on sensorial quality attributes of muffins and murukkus. International Journal of Food Science and Nutrition, 3(4). 67-75
- Arya S and Chopra R (2017). Use of Aloe vera gel as a fat replacer in the preparation cakes. International Journal of Agricultural and Food Science, 7 (1). 5-11
- Sachdeva A, Vashist S, Chopra R and Puri D (2017). Antimicrobial activity of active packaging film to prevent bread spoilage. International Journal of Food Science and Nutrition, 2 (4). 29-37
- Prakash K and Chopra R (2016). Development of Healthy Snacks from Finger Millet (Eleusine Coracana) Malt: An Alternative Approach to Functional Foods. Journal for Innovative Research in Science & Technology, 3(1). 123-130
- Prakash P and Chopra R (2016). Enhancement of Nutritional and Sensorial Attributes of Murukkus By Accompaniment of Malted Finger Millet (Eleusine Coracana). Asian Journal of Science and Technology, 7(6). 3038-3043
- Sharma S and Chopra R (2015). Formulation, Chemical and Textural Analysis of biscuits prepared with Malted Green Gram (Vigna Radiata). International Journal of Agricultural and Food Science, 5(3). 98-103
- Sharma S and Chopra R (2015). Nutritional, Sensory and Textural Analysis of Biscuits Supplemented with Malted Barley (Hordeum Vulgare). International Journal of Food and Nutritional Sciences, 4(4). 97-101
- Rajni Chopra, N K Rastogi and Kari Sambaiah (2011). Enrichment of rice bran oil by enzymatic acidolysis with α- linolenic acid obtained from linseed oil: optimization by response surface methodology. “Food and Bioprocess Technology: An international journal, 4 (7) 1153-1163.
- Rajni Chopra and Kari Sambaiah (2009). Synthesis of lipase catalyzed structured lipids from rice bran oil and long chain n-3 PUFA from cod liver oil. Journal ofFood Science and Technology.46 (1) 26-30.
- Rajni Chopra and Kari Sambaiah (2009) Effects of structured lipids from rice bran oil enriched with long chain n-3 PUFA on serum and liver lipid of rats. Lipids 44: 34-47
- Rajni Chopra, Sunki Reddy Yella Reddy and Kari Sambaiah (2008). Structured lipids from rice bran oil and stearic acid using immobilized lipase from Rhizomucormiehei. “European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology”. 110,32 – 39.
- Rajni Chopra, Krishna Kumari and G. Nagraj (2004). Fatty acid profile and shelf- life of linseed- ground nut, linseed- sunflower and linseed- palm oil blends..Journal of Oil Technologists Association of India. 36 (1) 21-24.
- Rajni Chopra, Sunki Reddy Yella Reddy, B R Lokesh and Kari Sambaiah. A process for preparation of non- hypercholesterolemic stearic acid rich solid fat from rice bran oil” 715/DEL/2007 A (Patent)
- Meenakshi Garg and Rajni Chopra (2019) A chapter on “Advances in Food Packaging” in book titled Food Frontiers, New Delhi, Publishers (ISBN: 978-93-86453-84-6)
|1||Ph.D||Biochemistry||CFTRI, University of Mysore||-----|
|2||M.Sc.||Food & Nutrition||Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University||-----|
|1||Associate Professor||NIFTEM||2020 - Present|
|2||Assistant Professor||Institute of Home Economics, University of Delhi||2008-2020|