Dr. Syed Mansha Rafiq (Contractual) Designation : Assistant Professor firstname.lastname@example.org +91-130-2281020
- Whey utilization
- Bioactive components
- Functional foods
- New product development
- Appreciation award for outstanding research work in the field of Dairy Processing by ICAR-NDRI Karnal, 2018
- Best poster presentation award for new product development by Indian Dairy Association, 2016.
- Appreciation award for best poster presentation by Swedish South Asian Studies Network, 2018.
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship for M. Tech programme (2011-2013).
- ICAR – National Dairy Research Institute Fellowship for Ph.D programme.
- DuPont NutriScholars Awards – Season 2: 2018 Finalist.
- Rafiq SM, Kanawjia SK, Khetra Y& Ganguly S (2018). Cheese: A Nutraceutical Gastronomy. Indian Dairyman. 66-70.
- Rafiq SM and Kanawjia SK (2018). Milk: An Elixir of Life. Indian Dairyman. 58-62
- Rafiq SM, Kanawjia SK, Khetra Y & Gupta HR (2018). Value addition of milk-Enhancing farmer’s income. Conference on Entrepreneurship in Dairy & Food Industry: Concept to Commercialization. 125-129.
- Rafiq SM and Kanawjia SK (2018). Milk derived bioactive peptides: Importance in Health. Indian Food Industry Mag. 37(5).
- Rafiq SM and Kanawjia SK (2018). Milk proteins as Biopolymers. Indian Dairyman.
- Rafiq SI, Ali A, Gul S and Rafiq SM (2019). Pregnancy and Diet: What to eat. International Journal of Modern Pharmaceutical Research. 3(1), 48-53.
|1||Ph.D||Dairy Technology||National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal||-----|
|2||M.Tech||Food Technology||Jamia Hamdard||-----|
|1||Assistant professor||NIFTEM||Since January 2019|
|2||Research Associate||NDRI, Karnal||May, 2017 - January,2019|