Dr. Vijay Kumar Designation : Assistant Professor email@example.com +91-130-2281250
- Operational Research – Queueing Theory
- University Research Scholarship (Dec. 2003 to Dec. 2008) from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
- Paper titled “Some New Results for a Two-State Batch Departure Multiple Vacation Queueing model”, American Journal of Operations Research (AJOR), 3 (2A): 26-33, 2013 (p-ISSN: 2324-6537; e-ISSN: 2324-6545).
- Paper titled “Transient analysis for a two-state bulk arrival queuing system with bulk departure” is published in International Journal of Operations Research and Optimization, Volume: 1, No. : 1, pp.190-203, June 2010, (ISSN- 0975-3737).
- An article titled” Bulk Queueing Models” is published in GYANPRATHA (Accman Journal of Management Science), Volume: 2, Issue No. : 2, June 2010 (ISSN 0975-0584).
- Paper titled “Transient Solution of a Two-State Multiple Vacation Queueing Model with Arrivals and Departures in Batches of Variable Size”, published in proceedings of International Conference on Emerging Trends in Computational and Applied Mathematics (ICCAM-2014), pp. 267 – 271.
- Paper titled “A two-state queueing model with intermittent available server and departures in batches of variable size” is published in Vision 2020: The Strategic Role of Operational Research, Allied publishers, pp. 222 – 232, 2005.
- Book titled “Two-State bulk queueing models with multiple vacations” published by LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, 2011-12 (ISBN: 978-3-8443-8733-9).
|1||Ph.D.||Statistics||Department of Statistics and Operational Research, Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra||2009|
|2||MBA||Operations Management||Directorate of Distance Education, Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak||2012|
|3||M.Sc||Statistics||Department of Statistics and Operational Research, Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra||2003|
|1||Assistant Professor||NIFTEM||2012 - Present|
|2||Assistant Professor||Sharda University, Greater Noida, UP||2008 - 2012|
|3||Assistant Professor||HBS, Greater Noida||2008|
|4||Assistant Professor||University College Kurukshetra University||2008|
|5||Assistant Professor||Deptt. of Stat. & O.R., Kurukshetra University, Kuruksehtra||2004 - 2008|