Prof. Vijendra Mishra Designation : Professor email@example.com +91-130-2281167
- Food Safety
- Dairy Microbiology
- Best Oral Presentation Award at National Conference on Antimicrobial Resistance: From Emerging Threat to Reality: organised by Allahabad Agricultural Institute Deemed University, Allahabad, March (23 – 25), 2009.
- Awarded National Scholarship of Slovak Republic for Mobility of Researchers in year 2006 – 2007 under cultural exchange (could not avail due to personal reasons).
- Awarded Young Scientist in Industrial Microbiology by Association of Microbiologists of India (AMI) for 2004.
- Recipient of NDRI Senior Research Fellowship (1997 – 1999).
- Recipient of ICAR Senior Research Fellowship (1999 – 2001).
- Prajapati J. B., Khedkar C. D., Chitra J., Suja Senan, Mishra V., Sreeja V., Patel R. K., Ahir V. B., Bhatt V. D., Sajnani M. R., Jakhesara S. J., Koringa P. G., Joshi C. G. (2012). Whole genome shotgun sequencing of Lactobacillus rhamnosus MTCC 5462 with probiotic potential : J. Bacteriol, 194(5) 1264 – 1265.
- Prajapati J. B., Khedkar C. D., Chitra J., Suja Senan, Mishra V., Sreeja V., Patel R. K., Ahir V. B., Bhatt V. D., Sajnani M. R., Jakhesara S. J., Koringa P. G., Joshi C. G. (2011). Whole genome shotgun sequencing of Indian origin strain of Lactobacillus helveticus MTCC 5463 with probiotic potential : J. Bacteriol : 193, No. : 16, 4282 – 4283.
- Dhewa T., Pant S. and Mishra V. (2011). Development of Freeze Dried Synbiotic Formulation using a Probiotic Strain of Lactobacillus plantarum, J. Food Science Technology DOI 10.1007/s13197-011-0457-2.
- Avijit Kumar Awasthi, Amita Jain, Shally Awasthi, Ankur Ambast, Kamlesh Singh and Mishra V. (2011). Epidemiology and Microbiology of Nosocomial Pediatric Candidemia at a Northern Indian Tertiary Care Hospital, Mycopathologia : DOI 10.1007/s11046-011-9431-9.
- Prakash C. Gupta, Vivek Bajpai, Mishra V., R. K. Saxena and Surendra Singh (2009). Effect of Gamma Irradiation on Microbial Load, aflatoxins and phytochemicals present in Trigonella Foenum – Graecum, World J. Microbiology, Biotechnology : 25 : 2267 – 2271.
- Mishra V. and Prasad D. N. (2005). Application of In-Vitro methods for selection of potential Lactobacillus casei strains as Probiotic. Int. J. of Food Microbiology : 103(1) : 109 – 115.
- Mishra V. and Prasad D. N. (2005). Identification and Biochemical Characterisation of Lactobacillus casei for probiotic attributes : Ind. J. Dairy Science 58(4) : 253 – 257.
- Rajesh Dabur, Diwedi S. K., Mishra V., V. Yadav, Rambir Singh & G. L. Sharma (2005). In vivo efficacy of 2-(3, 4-dimethyl-2, 5-dihydro-1H-pyrrol-2-yl)-1-methylethyl pentanoate, in mice model of invasive aspergillosis. Antimicrob, Agents Chemother, 49(10) : 4365 – 4367.
- Ashish Dhyani, Tejpal Dehwa, Vijendra Mishra, Vivek Bajpai (2011). Detoxification characteristic of Probiotics – preventive role in Human cancer. In Microbial Ecology (eds Pallavi Sharma et al), Lap Lambert Academic Publishing Ag & Co. Kg, Dudweller Landstr, Germany, pp – 39 – 52.
- Ashish Dhyani, Rishi. K. Saxena, Vijendra Mishra and Pallavi Sharma (2011). Agrobacterium tumefaciens – Natural source for plant transformation. In Microbial Ecology (eds Pallavi Sharma et al), Lap Lambert Academic Publishing Ag & Co. Kg, Dudweller Landstr, Germany, pp – 100 – 116.
|1||Ph.D.||Dairy Microbiology||NDRI, Karnal||2001|
|2||M.Sc.||Microbiology||N. M. Univerity, Jalgaon||1996|
|2||Associate Professor||Anand Agricultural University, Anand||2009-2011|
|3||Associate Professor||Mody Institute of Technology and Sciences, Lakshmangarh||2006-2009|
|4||Assistant Professor||Bundelkhand University, Jhansi||2001-2006|
Externally Funded Projects: