- Sustainable Food Processing Technologies
- Bio – waste utilization
- Product development
|S. No.||Name of Award||Awarding Agency||Year|
|3||ICAR National Fellow||ICAR||2011-2016|
- Ranjana Sirohi, Anupama Singh, N.C Shahi, Ayon Tarafdar and A.K Verma, 2018 Cellulase production from pre- treated pea hulls using Trichoderma reesei under submerged fermentation. Journal of waste and biomass valorization Springer Netherlands,pp1-9
- Ranjna Sirohi, Anupama Singh and Sheeba Malik, 2018. Production, Characterization and Industrial Applications of Cellulase Derived from Agro-waste. Current Journal of Applied Science and Technology 27(2): 1-9 2018; Article no.CJAST.41302 ISSN: 2457-1024
- Ayon Tarafdar, Navin Chandra Shahi, Anupama Singh, 2018. Freeze-Drying Behaviour Prediction of Button Mushrooms using Artificial Neural Network and Comparison with Semi-empirical Models” (NCAA-D-17-02061R2) International Journal of Neural Computing and Applications. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00521-018-3567-1 p1-12
- Ranjana Sirohi, Anupama Singh, Ayon Tarafdar, N.C Shahi, 2018. Application of Genetic Algorithm in Modeling and Optimization of Cellulase Production. Bio Resource Technology
Adinath Kate, Anupama Singh, Navin Shahi, Jai prakash Pandey, Om prakash. August 2020. Modeling and kinetics of microwave assisted leaching based oil extraction from Bhat. International Journal of Food Process Engg.
Value Addition of Farm Produce to Enhance Profitability of Hill Farmers by Singh A & N.C Shahi . 2009 .P 248 – 254 (Agriculture in Uttarakhand Hills ~ edited by Dr B.S. Bisht & Dr D.P Singh)
Agro Waste Utilization For Development of Value Added Product Using Black Soyabean Flour by A. Singh, I. Rana,N.C. Sahi and U.C. Lohani. 2011 Soyabean/Book 5 ISBN 978-953-307-536-5. Intech Open Acess Publisher
Medicinal and Aromatic Plants by A. Singh, N.C Shahi and U.C Lohani. 2013 Hand Book of Agricultural Engineering. Chapter 40 pp 594-605
Anwesa Sarkar, Anupama Singh, Adinath Kate, N.C Shahii. 2016. Apricot Production, nutritional properties, health and benifits and post harvest utilization – An Overview Nutrition and Diet Research Progress ISBN 978-1-63484-685-1 (e book) Published by Nova Publishers New York.
Anwesa Sarkar, Khursheed Alam, Anupama Singh, NC Shahi. 2017. Role of artificial sensors for measurement of physical, biological properties of fruits and vegetables .
Processing of fruits and vegetables from Farm to Fork. Publisher: Apple Academic Press. Editors: Khursheed Alam Khan, Megh R Goyal, Abhimanyu A Kolne
Application of Pulsed Light Technology in Processing of Fruits and Vegetables
Yousuf, O., & Singh, A. (2021). Green Technological Approaches for Food Quality and Safety in Food Supply Chain. In: Mor, R. S., Kamble, S. S., & Sangwan, K. S. (Eds.). Operations & Supply Chain Management in Food Industry: Farm to Fork, Springer Nature [Accepted, In Press].
Dubey, P., Yousuf, O., & Singh, A. (2021). Advancement In Packaging Technologies For Agri-Food Sector. In: Mor, R. S., Kumar, D., & Singh, A. (Eds). Agri-Food 4.0: Innovations, Challenges and Strategies, Emerald Publishing. [Accepted].
- Editor, forthcoming Edited Book on ‘Agri-Food 4.0: Innovations, Challenges and Strategies‘(Book Series: Advanced Series in Management) Editors: Dr. Rahul S Mor (NIFTEM Sonepat), Dr. Dinesh Kumar (NIT Jamshedpur), Anupama Singh (NIFTEM Sonepat).ISSN: 1877-6361, https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/archived/products/books/series.htm%3Fid%3D1877-6361, Emerald Publishing). Scopus, Web of Science indexed.
- Guest Editor, ongoing Special Issue on ‘Impact of COVID-19 on Agri-Food Supply Chains: Safety, Technology, Economy, Policy (STEP)’,International Journal of Logistics Research and Applications, Taylor & Francis, ISSN: 1367-5567, 1469-848X; https://www.journalconferencejob.com/covid-agri-food-supply-chains. (SSCI, ABDC- ‘B’, 2020 I.F.: 2.152, ABS 2). Editors: Dr. Rahul S Mor (NIFTEM Sonepat), Dr. Anupama Singh (NIFTEM Sonepat), Dr. Emel Aktas (Cranfield University, UK), Dr. Riccardo Accorsi (University of Bologna, Italy), Dr. Sunil Luthra (Govt. Polytechnic, Jhajjar).
- Edited Book Proposal entitled “Emerging Techniques for Food Processing and Preservation” Feb 2021 by Drs. Kapoor, Kaur, Dar and Sharma, CRC Press Publications www.crcpress.com
- Edited Book Proposal entitled “Terahertz Technology: Principles and Applications in the Agri-food Industry” 2020Authors: T.Anukiruthika and Digvir S. Jayas Publisher: CRC Press, Taylor Francis Group
- Green Perspectives in Food Processing, 2020 Editors Dr Anupama Singh, Dr Komal Chauhan, Dr Rajni Chopra, Dr Anurag Singh, Dr Pramod Prabhkar.NIPA Publishers ISBN:978-81-94849-51-3
|1||Ph.D||Process & Food Engg.||G.B. Pant Univ. of Ag. & Tech., Pantnagar||1999|
|2||M.Tech||Process & Food Engg.||G.B. Pant Univ. of Ag. & Tech., Pantnagar||1992|
|1||Dean, Post Graduate Studies||National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management||09.09.2021 - Till date|
|2||Professor & Head||Department of Food Engineering, NIFTEM||02.03.2020 – Till date|
|3||Professor||GBPUA &T, Pantnagar||23.10. 2009 - 29.02.2020|
|4||Professor &Head||GBPUA&T, Pantnagar||20.06.2015 – 23.07.2018|
|5||National Fellow||ICAR, Delhi/ GBPUA&T, Pantnagar||09.05.2011 –9.05.2016|
|6||Programme Coordinator (AICRP on PHT)||GBPUA&T, Pantnagar||28.06.2006-08.05.201|
|7||Senior Research Officer||GBPUA &T, Pantnagar||23.10.2003 –08.05.2011|
|8||Assistant Professor||GBPUA &T, Pantnagar||18.02.1999 – 23.10.2003|
|9||Senior Research Fellow/Technical Person||GBPUA &T, Pantnagar||16.09.1994-17.02.1999|
- Attended 34 days training programme on “Post Harvest Processing Techniques” at Ohio State University, Columbus, United States from Oct1-Nov 3. 2006.
- Attended ‘2006 Norman E. Bourlaug International Symposium’ as a Norman E. Bourlaug Fellow at Des Monies, Iowa, United States during Oct 18 – 20, 2006.
- Attended International Conference on 5th International Congress of Food Technology on “ Consumer Protection Through Food Progress Improvement & Innovation in the Real World” held during 9-11 March 2007 in Thessalonki, Greece
- Attended International Annual Meeting of ASABE and presented research paper at Minneapolis, United States during June 17-20th June 2007.
- Visited University of Minnisota, United States during 20th -22nd June 2007.
- Visited Agricultural Research Centre, Dallas University of Texas A&M during 25-26th June 2007.
- Attended 4 days training programme on Stable Micro Systems Texture Analyser from 24th September to 27th September 2008 at Bangkok, Thailand
- Attended 12 days short course on “Governance Food Safety in International Trade” from 6.04.09 to 17.04.09 at University of Wageningen, Netherlands
- Attended 12 days short course on “ Food safety and quality management in agri food chains” from 20.04.09 to 1.05.09 at Brussels, Belgium
- Attended 25 days training programme on “Physiology, handling and harvesting of fresh fruits and vegetables’ from 9th Feb to 5th March 2015 at Deptt of Post Harvest Sc, Agricultural Research Organization, Tel Aviv Israel.
- Attended International Conference entitled ‘ICAES 2015: 17th International Conference on Agriculture and Environmental Systems held in Sydney, Australia during December 15, 10-11
- Attended 21 days International course entitled ” Market Access for Food Security” from 9.01.17 to 27.01.2017 held in University of Wagenengen, the Netherlands
- Attended 5 days training programme “Leadership for Academicians Programme (LEAP)” organized under Flagship Programme MHRD, Gov of India at University of IFM Cambridge,UK 6-10 Jan 2020
- Project “Samtech Info Ltd” ( 2007)
- Food Interlink (2020-21)
Externally Funded Projects:
|S. No.||PROJECT TITLE||INVESTIGATOR||FUNDING AGENCY||AMOUNT||PERIOD||STATUS|
|1||Innovative Indigenous Technology Development for Comprehensive Valorization of wastes from Citrus Fruit Processing Industries||PI||MOFPI||51.04 lakhs||2021-2023||On going|
|2||Development of Process Technology for Preparation of Nutri Flakes by Combination of Nutri Grains for Supporting Quality Diet for Malnourished Children and Diabetics||PI||NIFTEM||1.5 lakh||2020-2022||Ongoing|
|3||Kerla Nutrition Research Centre||CO-PI||Govt of Kerla||47 lakhs||2020-22||On going|
|4||Efficacy of galactacose rich cookies for lactating mother||CO-PI||WCD, Govt of Kerla||14.19 lakhs||2020-22||On going|
|5||Product Development of RTE Foods and upgradation of food processing units||CO-PI||Interlink Pvt Foods (Industrial Research)||17.18 lakhs||2020-21||On going|
|6||Effectiveness of iron rich chew products for behavioural change in tribal areas of Attapatti, Kerla||CO-PI||Govt of Kerla||3.59 lakhs||2020-21||On going|
|7||Development and Performance Evaluation of a Citrus Fruit Grader||CO-PI||NIFTEM||3.0 lakh||2021-22||On going|
- Finger Millet Dehuller cum Pearler (201611011639)
- Edible Coating Machine (202011054125)