Dr. Anupama Panghal Designation : Assistant Professor firstname.lastname@example.org +919466133666
- Agribusiness Management, Agri-food supply chain management
Selected by GoI for the faculty secondment scheme of MHRD,for the Jan-June 2020 Sem at AIT,Bangkok (Thailand)
- Panghal, A., Mor, R. S., Kamble, S. S., Khan, S. A. R., Kumar, D., & Soni, G. (2022). Global food security post COVID‐19: Dearth or dwell in the developing world?. Agronomy Journal, 114(1), 878-884. https://doi.org/10.1002/agj2.20932
- Dahiya, S., Panghal, A., Sindhu, S.and Siwach, P. (2021), “Organic food women entrepreneurs-TISM approach for challenges”, Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Vol. 15 No. 1, pp. 114-136. https://doi.org/10.1108/JEC-04-2020-0068.
- Poonia, A., Sindhu, S., Arya, V.and Panghal, A. (2022), “Analysis of drivers for anti-food waste behaviour – TISM and MICMAC approach”, Journal of Indian Business Research, Vol. 14 No. 2, pp. 186-212. https://doi.org/10.1108/JIBR-02-2021-0069
- Sindhu, S., Dahiya, S., Siwach, P., & Panghal, A. (2021). Adoption of sustainable business practices by entrepreneurs: modelling the drivers. World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, 17(6), 704-722.
- Sid, S., Mor, R. S., Panghal, A., Kumar, D., & Gahlawat, V. K. (2021). Agri-food supply chain and disruptions due to COVID-19: effects and strategies. Brazilian Journal of Operations & Production Management, 18(2), 1-14. e20211148, https://doi.org/10.14488/BJOPM.2021.031. ISSN: 2237-8960. [WoS – ESCI, Scopus].
- Vern, P., Miftah, N., & Panghal, A. (2022). Digital Technology: Implementation Challenges and Strategies in Agri-Food Supply Chain. In Agri-Food 4.0. Emerald Publishing Limited.
- Panghal, A., Nath, T., & Vern, P. (2022). Entrepreneurial Opportunities in Agri-Food Supply Chains. In Operations and Supply Chain Management in the Food Industry(pp. 169-189). Springer, Singapore.
- Mor, R. S., Panghal, A., & Kumar, V. (2021). Circular Economy in the Agri-Food Sector: An Introduction. In Challenges and Opportunities of Circular Economy in Agri-Food Sector(pp. 1-14). Springer, Singapore.
- Mor, R. S., Panghal, A., & Kumar, V. (2021). Challenges and Opportunities of Circular Economy in Agri-Food Sector. Springer Singapore.
- Dahiya, S., Siwach, P., Panghal, A., & Sindhu, S. (2021). Terracotta Pottery Catastrophe: Survival Issues and the Road Ahead for Sustainable Enterprise. In Entrepreneurship and Big Data(pp. 153-166). CRC Press.
- Singh, V., Sindhu, S., & Panghal, A. (2021). Entrepreneurship Policy and Support Framework in India. In Organising Entrepreneurship and MSMEs Across India(pp. 47-61).
- Panghal, Anupama (2012). Futures Trading of Agricommodities in India: An insight. Germany: LAP (Lambert Academic Publishing). ISBN No. 978-3-659-35161-7
|1||Ph.D.||Business Administration||Haryana School of Business, GJU, Hisar||2010|
|2||MBA||Agribusiness Management||VAMNICOM, Pune||2006|
|1||Supply Chain Management, Value Chain Management, Agribusiness Management, Intellectual Property Rights, Human Values and Ethics||National Institute of Food Technology and Entrepreneurship Management, Kundli||September, 2012 - Present|
|2||Essentials of Management, Marketing Research, Entrepreneurship, Logistics and Supply Chain Management||Thapar University, Patiala||June, 2011 - August, 2012|
|3||Futures Trading, Seed Marketing, Organic Farming, Contract Farming||National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd. (NAFED), New Delhi||April, 2006 - May, 2011|
- Participated and represented India in 5 days workshop on “Innovations in Food Value Chains” at Phnom Penh, Cambodia from 26-30 November 2018. Organized by Asian Productivity Organization (APO), Japan and National Productivity Council (NPC) India.
- Coordinator for Foreign Immersion Program for MBA-2017-19 batch and visited Netherlands and Belgium with MBA Batch for 10 days from 2nd April to 11th April 2019. Had interaction and visits at more than 10 food sector industries at Netherlands.
- Nominated by Govt. of India for Faculty Secondment at AIT, Bangkok for teaching the course of Agri-Food Supply Chain Management in the semester Jan 2020 onwards.
Externally Funded Projects:
- MoFPI sponsored project entitled “ Development of Blockchain based Traceability Solution for Agri-food Supply Chains in India” from March 2021 to September 2022.