Er.Nitin Kumar Designation : Assistant Professor firstname.lastname@example.org +91-130-2281261
- Food Equipment design
- New product development
- Traditional Knowledge
- GATE fellowship during the year 2006-08.
- Qualified NET conducted by the ASRB-ICAR, 2010-11 in the discipline of Post Harvest Technology.
- Ganga S. Meena, Pankaj K. Meena, Vijesh Yadav, Nitin Kumar, Gautam C. Majumdar, Rintu Banerjee, (2013) “Growth characteristics modeling of Lactobacillus acidophilus using RSM and ANN”.Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology.
- “Growth Characteristics Modeling of Mixed Culture of Bifidobacterium bifidum and Lactobacillus acidophilus using Response Surface Methodology and Artificial Neural Network”. Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology, Vol.57, n.6: pp. 962-970, November-December 2014, http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S1516-8913201402657.
- Gajendra Prasad, Deepak Kumar, Nitin Kumar, Ganga Sahay and Alok Gora “Effect of soaking characteristic of paddy variety P-1121 on milling quality of rice, P-1757”, GREEN FARMING (International Journal of Applied Agricultural & Horticultural Sciences), Vol. 5 (6) : 1150-1152, November-December, 2014.
- Alok Gora, Gajendra Prasad, Nitin Kumar and Santanu Malakar “Development and testing of rice husk gasifier stove for North East region in India. GREEN FARMING (International Journal of Applied Agricultural & Horticultural Sciences), Vol. 5 (4): 678-680, July-August, 2014.
- Jyotirmoy Goyary, Nijw. M Mushahary, Daisy Basumatary, Khunthi Rani Owary, Tanuja Muramalla, and Nitin Kumar, “Analyses of Synbiosis between Lactobacillus Bulgaricus and (Oat & Onion) Prebiotic”. International Journal of Biotechnology and Bioengineering Research, ISSN 2231-1238 Volume 4, November 5 (2013), pp. 446-450.
- Nitin Kumar and Alok Gora,“Solar Energy assisted Refrigeration and Air-conditioning”. Emerging Trends in Solar Technology, ISBN: 78-93-81583-75-3, January 5 (2013), pp. 47-54.
- Alok Gora and Nitin Kumar, “Solar Powered Water Pump with Drip Irrigation System – An Efficient Use of Energy and Water”. Emerging Trends in Solar Technology, ISBN: 78-93-81583-75-3, January 5 (2013), pp. 55-62.
|1||M.Tech. ,Ph.D (pursuing)||Dairy and Food Engineering||IIT Kharagpur||2008|
|1||Assistant Professor||NIFTEM||2014 - Present|
|2||Assistant Professor||Assam University||2011-14|
|3||Senior Executive||Anand, Gujarat Bangalore, Karnataka||2008-11|
Participants of Asian Food and Agribusiness Conference: Greening the Food Supply Chain (26-28 October 2016, Bali, Indonesia).
Externally Funded Projects:
- Project Report for Ganpati Advisories Pvt Ltd of Spices Grinding
- Product Development: Seasonal Sattu Drinks (04 flavors).
Husking apparatus and a method of operation thereof (Patent application No: 155/DEL/2014)