Dr. Bhim Pratap Singh Designation : Associate Professor firstname.lastname@example.org +91-130-2281266
- Microbial Secondary Metabolites
- Plant-Microbe Interactions
- National fellowship as Senior Research Fellow (SRF), funded by Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) Govt. of India, for the Doctorate work.
- National fellowship as Research Associate (RA) Biotechnology funded by Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) Govt. of India, through National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi, India.
- Young scientist award 2014 from scientific and education research society, India for outstanding contribution in science for the year 2014.
- Awarded as Young Scientist -2014 for the outstanding contribution in the field of Biotechnology by Scientific & Education Research Society (SERS), Meerut-India during International conference on TIAS-2014 organized at Central Institute of Horticulture, Nagaland during 18-19 February, 2014.
- Best Oral presentation award at National symposium on Eco-friendly approaches for plant disease management: Recent trends and Opportunities held at ICAR-Indian Institute of Pulses Research (IIPR), Kanpur during 29-30th December 2016.
- Innovator of the year 2017 by Scientific and Applied research centre, Meerut during International conference on “innovative approaches in Science and Technologies” held at NTU, Singapore during 21-24, June 2017.
- Best achievement award for contribution to Asian PGPR Society, awarded by the Chairman, Asian PGPR society and President, India chapter of Asian PGPR society during 4th National conference held at Mizoram University during 11-12 May 2018.
- Young scientist award 2018 by Association of Biotechnology and Pharmacy (ABAP), India during 12-14, November 2018.
- Muna Ali Abdalla, Abimbola O Aro, Dorcas Gado, Ajit Kumar Passari, Vineet Kumar Mishra, Bhim Pratap Singh and Lyndy J McGaw (2020). Isolation of endophytic fungi from South African plants, and screening for their antimicrobial and extracellular enzymatic activities and presence of type I polyketide synthases. South African Journal of Botany. Accepted. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sajb.2020.03.021. (IF: 1.50): ISSN: 0254-6299.
- Maksimova I.V., B. P. Singh, E. A. Cherepanovaa, G. F. Burkhanovaa, and R. M. Khairullina (2020). Prospects and Applications of Lipopeptide-Producing Bacteria for Plant Protection (Review). Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology, 2020, Vol. 56, No. 1, pp. 15-28. (IF: 0.72), ISSN: 0003-6838.
- Heera Ram, Noopur Jaipal, Jaykaran Charan, Priya Kashyap, Suresh Kumar, Rashmi Tripathi, Bhim Pratap Singh, Chandra Nayaka Siddaiah, Abeer Hashem, Baby Tabassum and Elsayed Fathi Abd_Allah (2020). Phytoconstituents of an ethanolic pod extract of Prosopis cineraria triggers the inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase and the regression of atherosclerotic plaque in hypercholesterolemic rabbits. Lipids in Health and Disease (2020) 19:6 (IF: 2.65), ISSN: 1476-511X
- Heera Ram, Noopur Jaipal, Pramod Kumar, Purbajyoti Deka, Shivani Kumar, Priya Kashyap, Suresh Kumar, Bhim Pratap Singh, Abdulaziz A. Alqarawi, Abeer Hashem, Baby Tabassum and Elsayed Fathi Abd_Allah (2019). Dual Inhibition of DPP-4 and Cholinesterase Enzymes by the Phytoconstituents of the Ethanolic Extract of Prosopis cineraria Pods: Therapeutic Implications for the Treatment of Diabetes-associated Neurological Impairments. Current Alzheimer Research Accepted. doi: 10.2174/1567205016666191203161509, (IF: 3.21), ISSN: 1567-2050.
- Maksimov I. V, Sorokan A. V, Burkhanova G. F, Veselova S. V, Alekseev V. Yu, Shein M. Yu, Avalbaev A. M, Dhaware P. D, Mehetre G. T, Singh B. P and Khairullin R. M (2019). Mechanisms of Plant Tolerance to RNA Viruses Induced by Plant-Growth Promoting Microorganisms. Plants, 8, 575, doi:10.3390/plants8120575 (IF: 2.63), ISSN: 2223-7747.
- Srinivas C, D. Nirmala Devi, K. Narasimha Murthy, Chakrabhavi Dhananjaya Mohan, T.R. Lakshmeesha, Bhim Pratap Singh, Abdulaziz A. Alqarawi, Naveen Kumar Kalagatur, S.R. Niranjana, Abeer Hashem, Baby Tabassum, Elsayed Fathi Abd_Allah, S. Chandra Nayaka (2019). Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici causal agent of vascular wilt disease of tomato: Biology to diversity- A review, Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences 26: 1315-1324. (IF: 2.82): ISSN: 1319-562X.
- Zothanpuia, Ajit Kumar Passari, Purbajyoti Deka, Vinay Rajput, Lakshmi P. M. Priya, Mahesh Dharne, Syed Dastager, Oommen K. Mathew, Abeer Hashem, Elsayed Fathi Abd_ Allah and Bhim Pratap Singh (2019). Draft Genome Sequence of Freshwater-Derived Streptomyces sp. Strain BPSDS2, Isolated from Damte Stream, Northeast India. Microbiology Resource Announcements, Oct 2019, 8 (43) e00874- 9; DOI: 10.1128/MRA.00874-19. ISSN: 2169-8287.
- Singh BP, Rateb ME, Rodriguez-Couto S, Polizeli MdLTdM and Li W-J (2019) Editorial: Microbial Secondary Metabolites: Recent Developments and Technological Challenges. Front. Microbiol. 10:914, pp 1-2 doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2019.00914. ISSN: 1664-302X.
- Passari AK, Upadhyaya K, Singh G, Abdel-Azeem AM, Thankappan S, Uthandi S, Bhim Pratap Singh. (2019) Enhancement of disease resistance, growth potential, and photosynthesis in tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) by inoculation with an endophytic actinobacterium, Streptomyces thermocarboxydus strain BPSAC147. PLoS ONE 14(7): 1-20 e0219014. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0219014(IF: 2.80): ISSN: 1932-6203.
- Passari AK, Rajput V, Zothanpuia, Priya LPM, Dharne M, Dastager S, Mathew OK, Hashem A, Abd_ Allah EF, Singh Bhim Pratap (2019). Draft genome sequence of plant growth-promoting endophytic Microbacterium hydrothermale BPSAC84, isolated from the medicinal plant Mirabilis jalapa. Microbial Resource Announcement 8:e00406-19. https://doi.org/10.1128/MRA .00406-19. ISSN: 2169-8287.
- Passari AK, Rajput V, Zothanpuia, Priya LPM, Dharne M, Dastager S, Mathew OK, Hashem A, Abd_Allah EF, Singh Bhim Pratap (2019). Draft genome sequence of Streptomyces thermocarboxydus BPSAC147, a potentially plant growth-promoting endophytic bacterium. Microbial Resource Announcement 8:e00363-19. https://doi.org/10.1128/MRA .00363-19. ISSN: 2169-8287.
- Anwesha Gohain, Rupak Kumar Sarma, Rajal Debnath, Juthika Saikia, Bhim Pratap Singh, Rajeev Sarmah4 and Ratul Saikia (2019). Phylogenetic affiliation and antimicrobial effects of endophytic actinobacteria associated with medicinal plants: prevalence of polyketide synthase type II in antimicrobial strains. Folia Microbiologica. 64(4):481-496 https://doi.org/10.1007/s12223-018-00673-0 (IF: 1.31): ISSN: 0015-5632.
- Lallawmsanga, Vincent Vineeth Leo, Ajit Kumar Passari, Iniya Kumar Muniraj, Sivakumar Uthandi, Abeer Hashem, Elsayed Fathi Abd_Allah, Abdulaziz A. Alqarawi and Bhim Pratap Singh (2018). Elevated levels of laccase synthesis by Pleurotus pulmonarius BPSM10 and its potential as a dye decolorizing agent. Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences. 26(3): 464-468 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sjbs.2018.10.006. (IF: 2.82): ISSN: 1319-562X.
- Joanne Zote, Ajit Kumar Passari, Zothanpuia, Chandra Nayak, Nachimuthu Senthil Kumar, Elsayed Fathi Abd_Allah, Abeer Hashem, Abdulaziz A. Alqarawi, Jahangir Ahmad Malik and Bhim Pratap Singh (2018). Phylogenetic affiliation and determination of bioactive compounds of bacterial population associated with organs of mud crab, Scylla olivacea. Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences. 25(8) 1743-1754. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sjbs.2018.08.025 (IF: 2.82): ISSN: 1319-562X.
- Zothanpuia, Ajit Kumar Passari, Mukesh Kumar Yadav and Bhim Pratap Singh (2018). In vitro evaluation of antimicrobial activities and antibiotic susceptibility profiling of culturable actinobacteria from fresh water streams. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology, Vol. 56, September 2018, pp. 665-673 (IF: 1.47): ISSN: 0019-5189.
- Vikas Bajpai, Awantika Singh, Pratibha Singh, Khushbu Sharma, Bikarma Singh, Bhim Pratap Singh, Mahendra Sahai, Rakesh Maurya and Brijesh Kumar (2018). Development of Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry Method for Simultaneous Identification and Quantitation of Potential Osteogenic Phytochemicals in Butea monosperma. Journal of Chromatographic Science, 2018, 56(8):738-745, doi: 10.1093/chromsci/bmy050 (IF: 1.21); ISSN: 0021-9665
- Abd El-Latif Hesham, Vijai Kumar Gupta and Bhim Pratap Singh (2018). Use of PCR-denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis for the discrimination of Candida species isolated from natural habitats. Microbial pathogenesis: 120:19-22. (IF: 2.58); ISSN: 0882-4010.
- Zothanpuia Ajit Kumar Passari, Vincent Vineeth Leo, Brijesh Kumar, Preeti Chnadra, Chandra Nayak, Abeer Hashem, Elsayed Fathi Abd_Allah, Abdulaziz A. Alqarawi and Bhim Pratap Singh (2018). Bioprospection of actinobacteria derived from freshwater sediments for their potential to produce antimicrobial compounds. BMC Microbial cell factories: 17:68 https://doi.org/10.1186/s12934-018-0912-0. (IF: 4.40); ISSN: 1475-2859
- Fazilath Uzma, Chandra Nayak Siddaiah, Abeer Hashem, Narasimha Murthy, Hakrabhavi D. Mohan, Praveen V. Kamath, Bhim P. Singh, Venkataramana M, Vijai K. Gupta, Srinivas Chowdappa, Abdulaziz A. Alqaeawi and Elsayed F. Abd_Allah (2018). Endophytic fungi- Alternative sources of cytotoxic compounds: A review. Frontiers in Pharmacology, 9 (309): 1037, DOI: 10.3389/fphar.2018.00309, (IF: 3.84); ISSN: 1663-9812
- Chandra Nayaka Siddaiah, Keelara Veerappa Harish Prasanth, Niranjan Raj Satyanarayana, Venkataramana Mudili, Vijai Kumar Gupta, Naveen Kumar Kalagatur, Tara Satyavati, Xiao-Feng Dai, Jie-Yin Chen, Andrei Mocan, Bhim Pratap Singh and Rakesh Kumar Srivastava (2018). Chitosan nanoparticles having higher degree of acetylation induce resistance against pearl millet downy mildew through nitric oxide generation. Scientific Reports- Nature 8:2485, DOI:10.1038/s41598-017-19016-z. (IF: 4.01). ISSN: 2045-2322
- Dhaneshwaree Asem, Vincent Vineeth Leo, Ajit Kumar Passari, Mary Vanlalhruaii Tonsing, J. Beslin Joshi, Sivakumar Uthandi, Vijai Kumar Gupta and Bhim Pratap Singh (2017). Evaluation of gastro-intestinal bacterial population for the production of holocellulose enzymes for biomass deconstruction. PLoS ONE 12(10): e0186355. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0186355(IF: 2.77): ISSN: 1932-6203
- Vineet Kumar Mishra, Ajit Kumar Passari, Preeti Chandra, Vincent Vineeth Leo, Brijesh Kumar,Vijai Kumar Gupta and Bhim Pratap Singh (2017). Determination and production of antimicrobial compounds by Aspergillus clavatonanicus strain MJ31, an endophytic fungus from Mirabilis jalapa L. using UPLC-ESI-MS/MS and TD GC-MS. PLoS ONE 12(10): e0186234. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0186234 (IF: 2.77): ISSN: 1932-6203
- Ajit Kumar Passari, Vineet Kumar Mishra, Garima Singh, Pratibha Singh, Brijesh Kumar, Vijai Kumar Gupta, Rupak Kumar Sharma, Ratul Saikia, Anthonia O’. Donovan & Bhim Pratap Singh (2017). Insights into the functionality of endophytic actinobacteria with a focus on their biosynthetic potential and secondary metabolites production. Scientific Reports- Nature, 7: 11809, DOI:10.1038/s41598-017-12235-4 (IF: 4.01). ISSN: 2045-2322
- Garima Singh, Ajit Kumar Passari, Pratibha Singh, Vincent Vineeth Leo, Sarathababu Subbrayan, Brijesh Kumar, Bhim Pratap Singh, Haizel Lalhlenmawia and N. Senthil Kumar (2017). Pharmacological potential of Bidens pilosa L. and determination of bioactive compounds using UHPLC-QqQLIT-MS/MS and GC/MS. BMC Complimentary and alternative medicines; 17: 492 (IF: 2.47): ISSN: 1472-6882.
- Ajit Kumar Passari, P. C. Lalsiamthari, Zothanpuia, Vincent Vineeth Leo, Vineet Kumar Mishra, Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Vijai Kumar Gupta and Bhim Pratap Sing (2017). Biocontrol of Fusarium wilt of Capsicum annuum by rhizospheric bacteria isolated from turmeric endowed with plant growth promotion and disease suppression potential. European Journal of Plant Pathology. 150:831-846. DOI 10.1007/s10658-017-1325-3 (IF: 1.74): ISSN: 0929-1873
- Lallawmsanga, Ajit Kumar Passari, Vineet Kumar Mishra, Vincent Vineeth Leo, Bhim Pratap Singh, Geetha Valliammai Meyyappan, Vijai Kumar Gupta, Sivakumar Uthandi (2016). Antimicrobial potential, identification and phylogenetic affiliation of wild mushrooms from two Sub-tropical Semi-evergreen Indian forest ecosystems. PLoS ONE 11(11): e0166368.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0166368 (IF: 2.77): ISSN: 1932-6203
- Ajit Kumar Passari, Vineet Kumar Mishra, Vincent Vineeth Leo, Vijai Kumar Gupta and Bhim Pratap Singh (2016). Phytohormone production endowed with antagonistic potential and plant growth promoting abilities of culturable endophytic bacteria isolated from Clerodendrum colebrookianum Walp. Microbiological Research. 193:57-73. Doi 0.1016/j.micres.2016.09.006 (IF: 3.70): ISSN: 0944-5013
- Rajal Debnath, Archana Yadav, Vijai Kumar Gupta, Bhim Pratap Singh, Pratap J. Handique and Ratul Saikia (2016) Rhizospheric Bacterial Community of Endemic Rhododendron arboreum Sm. Ssp. delavayi along Eastern Himalayan Slope in Tawang. Front. Plant Sci. 7:1345, pp 1-13. doi: 10.3389/fpls.2016.01345. (IF: 4.10). ISSN: 1664-462X
- Preeti Chandra, Rekha Kannujia, Ankita Saxena , Mukesh Srivastava, Lal Bahadur, Mahesh Pal, Bhim Pratap Singh, Sanjeev Kumar Ojha and Brijesh Kumar (2016). Quantitative determination of multi markers in five varieties of Withania somnifera using ultra-high performance liquid chromatography with hybrid triple quadrupole linear ion trap mass spectrometer combined with multivariate analysis: Application to pharmaceutical dosage forms. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis. 129: 419-426. (IF: 2.98); ISSN: 0731-7085
- Sunil Kumar, Awantika Singh, Vikas Bajpai, Mukesh Srivastava, Bhim Pratap Singh, Sanjeev Ojha and Brijesh Kumara (2016). Simultaneous Determination of Bioactive Monoterpene Indole Alkaloids in Ethanolic Extract of Seven Rauvolfia Species using UHPLC with Hybrid Triple Quadrupole Linear Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry. Phytochemical analysis. 27(5): 296-303. (IF: 1.96); ISSN: 0958-0344
- Sunil Kumar, Awantika Singh, Vikas Bajpai, Mukesh Srivastava, Bhim Pratap Singh, Brijesh Kumar (2016). Structural characterization of monoterpene indole alkaloids in ethanolic extracts of Rauwolfia species by liquid chromatography with quadrupole time-offlight mass spectrometry. Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis: 6 (2016) 363-373. doi:10.1016/j.jpha.2016.04.008. (IF: 4.44);: ISSN: 2095-1779
- Ajit Kumar Passari, Preeti Chandra, Zothanpuia, Vineet Kumar Mishra, Vincent Vineeth Leo, Vijai Kumar Gupta, Brijesh Kumar and Bhim Pratap Singh (2016). Detection of biosynthetic gene and phytohormone production by endophytic actinobacteria associated with Solanum lycopersicum and their plant-growth-promoting effect. Research in Microbiology. 167 (2016): 692-705. doi:10.1016/j.resmic.2016.07.001(IF: 2.65): ISSN: 0923-2508
- Zothanpuia, Ajit Kumar Passari, Vijai Kumar Gupta and Bhim Pratap Singh (2016). Detection of antibiotic resistant bacteria endowed with antimicrobial activity from fresh water lake and their phylogenetic affiliation. PeerJ. 4:e2103, pp 1-18 (IF: 2.35); ISSN: 2167-8359
- Ajit Kumar Passari, Vineet Kumar Mishra, Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Vijai Kumar Gupta, Ratul Saikia and Bhim Pratap Singh (2016). Distribution and identification of endophytic Streptomyces species from Schima wallichi as potential. Polish Journal of Microbiology. 65(3): 319-329 (IF: 0.77); ISSN: 1733-1331
- Garima Singh, Ajit Kumar Passari, Vincent Vineeth Leo, Vineet Kumar Mishra, S. Subbarayan, Brijesh Kumar, Bhim Pratap Singh, Sunil Kumar , H. Lalhlenmawia, Vijai Kumar Gupta and Senthil Nachimuthu (2016). Evaluation of phenolic content variability, antioxidant, antimicrobial and cytotoxic potential of selected traditional medicinal plants from India. Front. Plant Sci. 7:407, pp 1-12. (IF: 4.10); ISSN: 1664-462X
- Vincent Vineeth Leo, Ajit Kumar Passari, JB Joshi, Vineet Kumar Mishra, Sivakumar Uthandi, Vijai Kumar Gupta, N Ramesh, Ratul Saikia, Vijay C. Sonawane and Bhim Pratap Singh (2016). A novel triculture system (CC3) for simultaneous enzyme production and hydrolysis of common grasses through submerged fermentation. Front. Microbiol. 7:447, pp 1-13. (IF: 4.25); ISSN: 1664-302X
- Vineet Kumar Mishra, Garima Singh, Ajit Kumar Passari, Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Vijai Kumar Gupta and Bhim Pratap Singh (2016). Distribution and antimicrobial potential of endophytic fungi associated with ethnomedicinal plant Melastoma malabathricum L. J Environ Biol. 37(2): 229-237. (IF: 0.55): ISSN: 0254-8704
- Ajit Kumar Passari, Vineet Kumar Mishra, Vijai Kumar Gupta, Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Ratul Saikia, Bhim Pratap Singh (2015). In Vitro and In Vivo Plant Growth Promoting Activities and DNA Fingerprinting of Antagonistic Endophytic Actinomycetes Associates with Medicinal Plants. PLoS ONE. 10(9): e0139468, pp1-18 (IF: 2.77): ISSN: 1932-6203
- Singh Bhim Pratap (2015). Molecular and functional diversity of PGPR fluorescent Pseudomonads based on 16S rDNA-RFLP and RAPD markers. J Environ Biol. 36(5):1169-78 (IF: 0.55): ISSN: 0254-8704
- Anvesha Gohain, A Gogoi, R Debnath, A Yadav, Bhim Pratap Singh , Vijai Kumar Gupta, Rajal Sharma and Ratul Saikia (2015). Antimicrobial biosynthetic potential and genetic diversity of endophytic actinomycetes associated with medicinal plants. FEMS Microbiology Letters, 362 (19): pp 1-10.(IF: 1.99): ISSN: 0378-1097
- Preeti Chandra, R Pandey, B Kumar, M Srivastva, P Pandey, Jayanta Sarkar, Bhim Pratap Singh (2015). Quantification of multianalyte by UPLC-QqQLIT-MS/MS and in-vitro anti-proliferative screening in Cassia species. Industrial Crops and Products 76 (2015): 1133-1141. (IF: 4.19); ISSN: 0926-6690
- Ajit Kumar Passari, Vineet Kumar Mishra, Ratul Saikia, Vijai Kumar Gupta and Bhim Pratap Singh (2015). Isolation, abundance and phylogenetic affiliation of endophytic actinomycetes associated with medicinal plants and screening for their in vitro antimicrobial biosynthetic potential. Front. Microbiol. 6:273, pp 1-18. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2015.00273. (IF: 4.25); ISSN: 1664-302X
- Bhim Pratap Singh and Vijai Kumar Gupta (eds.), Molecular Markers in Mycology, In Fungal Biology series, DOI10.1007/978-3-319-34106-4_3. © Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016. ISBN 978-3-319-34104-0, ISBN 978-3-319-34106-4 (eBook). ISSN 2198-7777 ISSN 2198-7785 (electronic).
- Bhim Pratap Singh, Vijai Kumar Gupta and Ajit Kumar Passari (eds.), Actinobacteria: Diversity and Biotechnological Applications- New and Future Developments in Microbial Biotechnology and Bioengineering. Elsevier Publishing, Radarweg 29, PO Box 211, 1000 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands, ISBN: 978-0-444-63994-3. February 2018.
- Bhim Pratap Singh, Lallawmsanga Chhakchhuak, Ajit Kumar Passari (eds.), Biology of Macrofungi, In Fungal Biology Series, Springer International Publishing, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-02622-6. © Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2018. ISBN 978-3-030-02621-9, ISBN 978-3-030-02622-6 (eBook).
- Bhim Pratap Singh (ed), Advances in Endophytic Fungal Research: Present Status and Future Challenges, In Fungal Biology Series, Springer International Publishing ©Springer Nature Switzerland AG, 2018. ISBN 978-3-030-03588-4, ISBN 978-3-030-03589-1 (eBook).
- Mukesh Kumar Yadav and Bhim Pratap Singh (eds.). Microbial Biofilms: Current Research and Future Trends, In New and Future Developments in Microbial Biotechnology and Bioengineering. Elsevier Publishing, Radarweg 29, PO Box 211, 1000 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands, ISBN: 978-0-444-64279-0. October 2019.
- Bhim Pratap Singh, Garima Singh, Krishna Kumar, Nayak, S.C., N Srinivasa (Eds.). Management of Fungal Pathogens in Pulses: Current Status and Future Challenges. In Fungal Biology Series, Springer International Publishing ©Springer Nature Switzerland AG, 2020, ISBN 978-3-030-35947-8.
|1||Ph.D||Biotechnology||Bundelkhand University/NBAIM (ICAR), Mau.||2008|
|2||Microbial Natural Products||University of Aberdeen, Scotland||2012|
|3||M.Sc||Biotechnology||Bundelkhand University, Jhansi||2003|
|2||Assistant Professor||Mizoram University||2008-2020|
|3||Research Associate||NRCPB, IARI, Pusa||2007-2008|
- Selected as DBT overseas associateship for six months (November 2012- May 2013). Visited Department of chemistry, University of Aberdeen, Scotland, U. K. and taken the assignment on Structural elucidation of microbial natural products from endophytic fungi.
- Honorary life membership of Arab Society of fungal conservation, Egypt.
Externally Funded Projects:
- Isolation and Characterization of Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria Associated with banana rhizosphere in Mizoram (2009-2011)-UGC Funded.
- Exploration and Screening of Fungal Diversity in North-East India and their Potential Applications in Agriculture (2009-2013)-ICAR Funded.
- DNA Fingerprinting of Endophytic Actinomycetes Isolated from Protected Forest Areas of Assam and Mizoram (2012-2015)-DBT Funded
- Characterization and utilization of Mushrooms biodiversity of Mizoram (2013-2016)-DBT funded.
- DNA Fingerprinting of Actinomycetes and screening for their bioactive compounds from water sediments of Mizoram (2013-2016)-DST young scientist project.
- DNA Fingerprinting of Lignocellulose Degrading Microbes Isolated from Protected Forest Areas of Assam and Mizoram (2014-2016)-DBT funded
- DNA Fingerprinting of endophytic fungi isolated from protected forest areas of Mizoram (2015-2018)-UGC funded.
- Chemical profiling of Endophytic fungi and Actinomycetes isolated from traditional medicinal plants of Mizoram (2016-2018)- DST funded
- Isolation of Antimicrobial Compounds from Plant Associated Endophytic Actinobacteria with a focus on Natural Product Biosynthetic Genes (2017-2020)- DBT funded
- Endophytic Streptomyces having antimicrobial effect and its applications thereof. Number – 201831034934
- Novel validation method for surface sterilization of streptomyces and applications thereof as biocontrol agent in preventing and treating plant diseases of tomato. Number – 201831034931
- Novel extract preparation method of endophytic streptomyces with antioxidant potential and uses thereof. Number – 201831034935
- Laccase from Pleurotus pulmonarius with synthetic dye decolorization potential. Number – 201831034933
- Natural holocellulose degrading bacteria for effective and cheaper biomass deconstruction. Number – 201831034932
- Development of cheap method for mushroom spawn production with less energy consumption. Number – 201831034936