Er. Kumar Rahul Designation : Assistant Professor email@example.com +91-130-2281237
- Software Engineering
- Graph Theory
- Big Data Analytics
- GATE 2007 qualified with All India Rank 3247 in Computer Science & Engineering.
- UGC-NET June 2006 qualified in Computer Science & Application.
- TANCET 2006 qualified in Computer Science & Engineering, Conducted by Government of Tamilnadu.
- Sharma, S.; Gahlawat, V.K.; Rahul, K.; Mor, R.S.; Malik, M. Sustainable Innovations in the Food Industry through Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Analytics. Logistics 2021, 5, 66. https://doi.org/ 10.3390/logistics5040066 (Scopus Indexed)
- Kumar Rahul, Rohitash Kumar Banyal, Data Life Cycle Management in Big Data Analytics, Procedia Computer Science, Volume 173, 2020, Pages 364-371, ISSN 1877-0509, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2020.06.042 (Scopus Indexed)
- Rahul, K., Banyal, R.K “Detection and Correction of Abnormal Data with Optimized Dirty Data: A New Data Cleaning Model”, International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp-809-841, https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219622021500188 (2021)-(SCI Indexed-IF-1.89)
- Rahul, K., Banyal, R.K. Firefly algorithm: an optimization solution in big data processing for the healthcare and engineering sector. International Journal of Speech Technology (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10772-020-09783-y (Scopus & ESCI Indexed)
- Analysis and processing aspects of data in big data applications, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography ISSN:0972-0529 (Print) 2169-0065, Volume : 23 (2020), No. 2, PP. 385-393 (Scopus Indexed) https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09720529.2020.1721869
- The Cyber Security Challenges: A Survey of Chief Information Security Officer in Indian Context published in Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies (ICTCS 2019), December 13th-14th, 2019, Udaipur, India https://www.taylorfrancis.com/books/e/9781003052098/chapters/10.1201/9781003052098-79 (Scopus Indexed)
- Outlier Detection and Removal: An Efficient and Effective Concept in Healthcare Sector in Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies (ICTCS 2019), December 13th-14th, 2019, Udaipur, India https://www.taylorfrancis.com/books/e/9781003052098/chapters/10.1201/9781003052098-79 (Scopus Indexed)
- Data Cleaning Mechanism for Big Data and Cloud Computing, Proceedings of the 13th INDIACom; INDIACom-2019; IEEE Conference ID: 46181 2019 6th International Conference on “Computing for Sustainable Global Development”, 13th – 15thMarch, 2019 Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi (INDIA) https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8991398 (Scopus Indexed)
- Analysis of software component quality to improve object utilization in software development process, IEEE-Bangalore Section, 2nd International Conference on Applied and Theoretical Computing and Communication Technology (iCATccT) 21-23rd July 2016, Bangalore, India. (Scopus Indexed)
|1||M.E||Software Engineering||Anna University, Chennai, India||2008|
|2||Ph.D||Computer Science and Engineering||Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, India||Pursuing|
|1||Assistant Professor||NIFTEM||April 2012- Present|
|2||Assistant Professor||University of Delhi/Shyam Lal College (E)||July 2011-March 2012|
|3||Assistant Professor||Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon, HR||February 2009-June 2011|