Prof. Sanjay Bhayana Designation : Professor firstname.lastname@example.org 7082410850
- Human Resource Management
- Corporate Governance
- Bhayana, Sanjay, Modelling the Enablers for Risk Management in Milk Processing Industry, Journal of Management and International Business Studies.( ISSN: 2277-3177).
- Vikas, Bhayana Sanjay. Performance and Challenges of Self Help Groups in Haryana; A Study with Special Reference to Jhajjar District, AAYAM-AKGIM Journal of Management (ISSN:2231-4326).
- Vikas, Bhayana Sanjay. Role of Microfinance Institutions in Promoting Sustainability: A Review, SIMS International Journal of Management (ISSN: 2349- 5537).
- Vikas and Bhayana, Sanjay. Clustering of Self Help Groups Performance Parameters: A Measure for Achieving Economies of Scale. International Journal Recent Scientist Research. 8(2), pp. (ISSN:15510-15513).
- Vikas, Bhayana, Sanjay, An Empirical Study of Relationship Between Saving and Entrepreneurial Characteristics of Self Help Groups with Special Reference to Haryana. International Journal of Science Technology and Management. No. 5, Issue No. 08, August, 2016 (ISSN: 2394-1537).
- Pratibha, Bhayana, Sanjay, and Neeraj, 2019. Effect of Livelihoods Activities performing by the women’s of Self-help Group on the Decision-Making ability in IAHRW International Journal of Social Sciences, 7(5), 845-848.
- Pratibha and Bhayana, Sanjay, 2018. Status of Self-help Groups in India, Journal of Advance Management, 06(04), 364-371.
- Pratibha and Bhayana, Sanjay, 2018. Current Scenario of Food Processing Sector in India”, International Research Journal of Management and Commerce, 5(4), 417-425.
- A book has been published titled as “Corporate Governance Practices in India” with the publication house of “Regal Publication”. The ISBN No. is 81-89915-84-3
- 2.A book has been published titled as “Ph.D. Upadhi Chunotian avam Samadhan” with the publication house of “Intellectual Foundation”. The ISBN No. is 978-93-81818-64-0
|1||Ph.D.||Business Management||Guru Jambhheshwar University of Sc. & Tech., Hisar||2001-04|
|2||MBA||Marketing and HR||Guru Jambheshwar University of Sc. & Technology, Hisar||1996-98|
|2||Associate Professor||Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal VidyaPeeth, Sirsa (Haryana)||2006-12|