Er.Anand Kishore Designation : Assistant Professor email@example.com +91-130-2281270
- Bakery Science and technology
- Fruits and Vegetable Processing
- Product development
- Qualified in NET examination conducted by ASRB (ICAR)
- Qualified in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and received MHRD scholarship throughout the M. Tech study.
- Invited as a Resource speaker in International seminar on “Industry-Institute collaboration for quality flour based products” conducted by National productive council, Government of India.
- Invited as a Technical speaker on the topic “Role of science In Bakery” in an International Interactive seminar on “Food Processing Industry: New Entrepreneurial Opportunity with Sustainable Business Patterns” organized by Institute of Food Technology, Bundelkhand University.
- Anand Kishore, Himadri S. Konar and A.K. Datta (2014). Effect of Novel vacuum drying of orthodox and CTC tea processing. International journal of tea science .Vol 10 (3&4) 2014.
- Bindiya sharma*,Arti sharma, Anju bhat, Anand kishore. Effect of germination on the chemical composition and nutritive value of maize grain. The Bioscan.ISSN-0973-7049
Under Process on Bakery science and technology.
|1||M.Tech.||Food Processing Engineering||IIT, Kharagpur||2013|
|1||Assistant Professor||NIFTEM||2015 - Present|
|2||Assistant Professor||Assocom Institute of Bakery technology and Management (AIBTM)||2013-22th March 2015|